Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Growing Older...Does it Get Easier???

To start our wonderful weekend together, James and Evan took me out to eat Friday night for my birthday. I chose Outback and it was SSSOOO good! Thanks James and Evan for making my night so special! You are two of the most special and important men in my life. I can't imagine growing older with anyone other than you guys! I love you so very much!!!

Say CHEEZE.....

Evan giving me sweet birthday kisses! He has the best sugar ever!!!

I know you all remember back in the day when taking pictures with your "special someone" in the car....well, James and I had not taken one since we were dating, so we decided Friday night was as good a time as any!! haha
(I don't look a day older than 21, RIGHT???!!!)
Evan helped me open my present. He and James bought me Wii Fit. I had been saying I wanted one. Now, I have to put it to use. I am sure it is gonna kick my hind end!!!



James was singing "Happy Birthday" to me in this ridiculously loud, off key voice and this is what Evan thought about it....
TOO FUNNY!!!
My beautiful cake that James made for me. It was a 3 layer key lime cake with cream cheese icing. Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!! Thanks again James for taking the time to bake me a wonderful cake. It was fabulous!

2 comments:

Wendy and Michael said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love all the pictures. Evan will be walking before you know it! :)

Jones Family said...

Heather...We both have amazing husbands....James is so sweet for baking you a cake. Evan is precious!