Thursday, June 17, 2010

Christmas with the Families and Other Winter Pics

Christmas 2009
We had a lot of fun and did some things a little nontraditional.
We had Christmas with the Talleys before Christmas,
We spent Christmas Eve night at my parents and did Christmas with them
Christmas morning, then traveled home to have Christmas with just the 4 of us.
We had a great time and made a lot of new memories.
Along with the laughter and fun came some sorrow as this was our first Christmas without Granny. Man did she know how to have a good time. She may be gone, but she will NEVER be forgotten. Love to you!!

Merry Christmas from the Talleys!

Evan really enjoyed his drums from the Wallaces.
They have somehow managed to stay at Nana's but
oh does he LOVE to bang on them when we visit!!

Apparently something was REALLY funny to Evan! :)

Play time with Daddy!

He loved his goodies in his stocking. This reindeer is still in his room!

Pete checking out his loot at Nana and Big Daddy's house

Christmas morning at Nana and Big Daddy's

There is a first time for everything! The lights went out during our Christmas Eve
celebration at mama and daddy's house with the LeVert clan. We went one by
one and opened presents by candlelight. It was different to say the least! Ah, memories!!

My "little" brother, Heath and me

E loves his Uncle Tim!

All the grands, great-grand and grandpup
Outdoors at Bass Pro Shop after having his picture made with Santa.
His daddy was trying to convince me this was on his wish list....

Christmas with the Talleys


Evan loved all of his new goodies.
Thank you Mimi and Papa for the music set.
The drums have brought A LOT of heavenly sounds to our home!!!

Sweet friends Laura Beth and Jenn with me at our Christmas Party.

I forgot to flip before I posted, sorry!

(Above) One of my most favorite pictures of James and me. I love him oh so much!
(Below) We were trying to get a good shot for our Christmas pictures. This was one of the cutest ones of Evan and Pete together. They are sweet together!


Evan was checking out the ducks on the pond behind our house. He loves to be outside.

Here he is just hanging out and being silly.

Go ahead and say it...AAAWWW!
Thats what I said when I took it. One of my favs of my two boys!

0 comments: