Friday, June 26, 2009

10 months old already!!

WARNING: This post is FILLED with pictures!!
It is so hard to believe that Evan will be 10 months old in 2 days!! It seems like just yesterday we found out we were expecting!! His birthday supplies came in the mail yesterday! WOW! Almost 1!!! These pictures are from his 9 month shoot. Leslie did a great job (as always). She always captures the faces I love the most! Evan did a great job and the weather was beautiful! My little man is growing too fast! Daddy was busy working in the yard, but Evan and I were able to get a couple of shots together. ENJOY!!






Our serious look...

What a sweet smile!
















To know him is to love him!



One of my favorites...
Mommy's Pride and Joy...





2 comments:

Wendy and Michael said...

I love the pictures! And yes, they do grow up too quick!

Phillips Family said...

Such good pictures! He is adorable!