Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day 2009

James,
I can not tell you how much you mean to me. Watching you fall in love with Evan more and more each day is such a blessing. He adores you. I can see it in his smile and hear it in his laugh. Because of you, our family is complete. Thank you for being you, for loving Evan and me the way you do, for providing and protecting us. We could not ask for a better leader for our home. You are a treasure and I love you very much! I hope your first Father's Day was one you will always remember! Hugs and Kisses Forever and Always!!
To the most wonderful daddy a girl could ask for: I hope your Father's Day was filled with lots of happiness and memories you can hold on to forever. I am so glad we were able to come see and spend some quality time with you! You are the best! We love you so much!!!
The kiddos and Daddy
Evan LOVES Big Daddy!!
Evan thought it was a lot of fun to help his daddy open his presents!


"From the first day I was here, it was easy to see, you are the most perfect Daddy for me!" -How sweet!!


Evan in his daddy's tie...


Big Daddy and his loot...


0 comments: