Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Baptist Shower Pictures

I have had several requests for me to post pictures of me pregnant, so here you go! These pictures are from our shower this past Saturday, hosted by our wonderful friends from church. We had such a great time!
Thank you all for the sweet gifts, time and energy!
You all are precious to James and me!!
Melinda, Misty, Laura Beth, Me, Micke' and Sherry
The Beautiful Hostess Crew and the Mommy-to-be
Opening the gift from the hostess clan...
Are these cookies not the cutest things you have ever seen?
I must say, they were quite tasty too!

Another Treasure for Evan!
From his Nana and Big Daddy...

I hope to post more pictures from other showers soon.

Things are crazy trying to make last minute preparations!!

1 comments:

The Ealum's said...

Looks like you got lots of loot! Hang in there. Hope that you will not have to go as early as he has planned. I went 2 weeks early with Joseph b/c he was breech and had to have a c section. Nikki is still hanging in there as of noon no baby yet!