Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yesterday...

Yesterday was our 3rd wedding anniversary! 3 whole years!!! :) It seems like it was just yesterday I was telling my mom about this WONDERFUL man I had met and how I would like to spend more time with him and here we are...about to hold and kiss our first born! Man how time goes by!!

I love you James, more than you could ever know. I feel so blessed that God chose me to be your wife. I could not ask for a better gift than your love. You mean the world to me. You are a wonderful, caring, loving, generous and thoughtful husband and I know you are going to be all of those plus some as a Daddy to Evan. I love you!! Thank you for dinner last night and for my beautiful Willow Tree figurine!

On a funnier note...I thought my water broke yesterday while I was in the treatment room with a patient, I went down to LDR only to find out it was not my water, but the mucus plug!! I was a little embarrassed to say the least! I guess it was better to be safe than sorry. I am now beyond the point of being ready...ready for my back not to hurt, ready to hold and kiss Evan, and ready to be tired, but because of different reasons!! I am sure you moms know what I am talking about!

We go back to see Dr. Ashurst Monday afternoon, so I am sure I will update Tuesday morning!

0 comments: