Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time for the B-E-A-C-H!!!!

Back in July, we took our yearly trip with the family to the beach. We had a great time relaxing and eating A LOT!!!! I must say, the beach during the 8th month of pregnancy is just not the same. The sun was VERY hot!!! We had a wonderful time! Thanks Mama and Daddy for the vacation get away!! We love you!!

James and me before we said goodbye and headed home.
James looks like he would have liked to have stayed a few more days!!
Heath and James goofing around.
There is never a dull moment when these two get together!!

My honey and me...

You can even see Evan trying to sneak into the shot!!

James,

Thank you for being the wonderful husband you are and for taking such great care of me these last 9 months. It is so exciting that we are about to welcome our son to this world. Without you, Evan would not be possible. Thank you! I love you more than you will ever know!!
~Hugs and Kisses Always & Forever~

0 comments: